Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gourmet Food Trucks (8)

Re: Grilled Cheese Truck
They were close enough to work to stop by for dinner since I had already planned on working late.  I had tried them previously before and found them to be exceptionally good.  Grilled cheese comfort food always has a huge following and the multiple times I’ve gone back there was *always* a long line.  They’re good... but not worth 30+ min of waiting.

This time around, 5 minute wait got me this.


I enjoyed their cheesy mac and rib -- again!  I actually was looking for a special but didn’t see it in time until after I had already ordered.  Next time I’ll know where to look!  I also ordered the tater tots.  The last time I had the tots, they were covered in grease.  This time I think they were done perfectly.  The tots were crispy and hot.  I also had their Chipotle dipping sauce last time and made sure to get double order of the sauce.  The spiciness from the sauce complemented the gooeyness of the grilled cheese.

So good~!

Nom nom nom~

No comments: